Spending time with family, running, driving...yeah, that basically sums up our weekend. And it was lovely. I really do love taking little (or big) road trips with Clark. We hold fine conversation and laugh a lot, and sometimes get into little arguments.
Mom and Dad Tobler were on their way up to Idaho so they spent a night with us on Thursday. Friday we drove down to Orem so I could collect my bib number for a race the following day and we ended up stopping at the BYU Creamery. Only I don't think it was the Creamery. I believe it was the Creamery outlet. But us Toblers don't fuss over ice cream; it still tasted good.

Indulging. If only they would have had the big waffle cones...

Love those self timers!

Saturday morning I ran the Hobble Creek Half Marathon, and it just felt awful. So we won't dwell on it. After the race we drove up to Idaho to spend more quality time with Mom and Dad Tobler and other relatives. Walking the greenbelt around the Snake River was so enjoyable. Many photo ops and I think we even got some winning anniversary photos for Mom and Dad.
As you can see, the race ended on grass in a park. The grass may look even, but it was quite lumpy.

Frolicking in the grass along the greenbelt in Idaho Falls.

Anniversary picture. Perfection.

Look at that crazy vein in my arm...nice! The Idaho Falls in the background.

Another anniversary picture.

The pretty Snake River.


I want this truck. In the future. Pink with flames. Rockin'.

Grandma and Richard.

Mom and Dad's favorite picture of the Temple. (Do you guys still want a copy now that you see a larger view of it?)

Sunday we all met up at Brent and Rosemary's in the afternoon for food and fun. And I couldn't help but snap shots of the pretty farmland.

Clark had to lift me onto a bail. My legs couldn't withstand the pain of jumping.

Great eye, Mom!

Indulging.

Gossipers.

Visiting the cemetery.

Such a lovely little trip! I hope we get another opportunity to visit Idaho soon. Before the cold settles in for 8 months...
3 comments:
Great pics...fun weekend.
Once again wonderful pictures! You and Clark are adorable!
super cute!!!
Post a Comment