Monday, August 16, 2010

The Coffee Shop Show

Clark and the band played at the Wild Bean Roasting Company the other day. A Sober Rider opened this shop and since the Sober Riders love the band, the band was invited to play at the grand opening. (Ok, just so you know, the name of the band Clark is in is Bastard John. Clark refers to them as "the bastards." I will refer to them as BJ. I think Clark was worried people (i.e. Mom and Dad Tobler) would be upset at the name of the band so I'll just go ahead and call the band BJ so I don't frequently and repeatedly have to type the word bastard.)

I love that they have an anti coffee side of the menu.
Pretty sweet set up if I do say so myself.
Rocking hard.
Like I said, the Sober Riders love BJ and they bought dozens of tickets to the their upcoming show in Ogden on September 18th. Anyone need tickets? I have the hook-up.

I love being "with the band." I got a nice large soda out of it.

PS, having a nice camera is not all it's cracked up to be. I JUST figured out that we have been taking pictures using the lowest picture quality. That's what we get for not reading the 220 page users manual. So, now that I have the adjusted and increased our picture quality, our pictures should turn out much nicer. I was wondering why I didn't notice much different between our old 5 mp camera and the new camera...whoops! At least we still got some good Cali photos and band photos.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like a blast!! Maybe one of these days Chad will join a band too and follow in the footsteps of Karl and Clark!