Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is what I get when I'm a stressed out brat.

A beautiful bouquet of flowers from my husband! And he even remembered that lilies are my favorite. I love you, my loverbug.

Packing up the house has been more than stressful. The idea of moving and unpacking and starting a new job is so daunting I sometimes feel like I might be having an MI. It's probably just acid reflux from the Chinese take out I've been snacking on but it feels like a heart attack.

Yesterday I took a lot of my stress out on the Clarkman. I take a lot of things out on him when I shouldn't. (I apologize Clark, you know I still love you.) And then he goes and gets me flowers.

Sheesh. I don't deserve him.

And I had a good friend over helping me pack when the flowers arrived. She was quite impressed. Brownie points for Clark for shizzle.

Thank you, thank you, Clark! I love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday!

3 comments:

The Boones said...

Aw! that's so sweet! you've got a great hubby!

Em and Ms said...

Good job Clark! I bet they made you feel so much better. Good luck with the move--that is definitely stressful. But the good news is you and your husband will soon be reunited! Hope you have a good Christmas!

Ashleigh said...

wow clark! can you give lessons to my hubby?