Ok, so I have about a bazillion pictures from my when my parents and my sister's family came to visit. No time for Smilebox, last time I used it it took FOREVER, so I just posted everything. Well, not everything, but close to it.
My famdamily came to visit last week and it was so fun and busy and loud and hectic. Most of all: FUN. Family visits always make my heart ache to live closer to family. But I guess living far away and seeing family so infrequently makes me appreciate them more. Or at least that's what I like to think.
Anywhoo,
An awesome lunch at Costco. Chase manages to try to ruin every picture and he's only FIVE. He still looks so cute at this age though, He's lucky. Might not be as cute when he's ten.
My famdamily came to visit last week and it was so fun and busy and loud and hectic. Most of all: FUN. Family visits always make my heart ache to live closer to family. But I guess living far away and seeing family so infrequently makes me appreciate them more. Or at least that's what I like to think.
Anywhoo,
An awesome lunch at Costco. Chase manages to try to ruin every picture and he's only FIVE. He still looks so cute at this age though, He's lucky. Might not be as cute when he's ten.
On our way to the Superstition Mountains! See, what did I tell you. Chase with his finger in his mouth.
Like a pro with a 5 MP camera. Touche. Well I thought it was cool.
Chase wanted to look in the outhouse. I guess even though he lives on a farm he doesn't see enough of them?
Apacheland splendor.
Mmmmm, prickly pear ice cream at Tortilla Flats.
I got to bathe the boys. That was my duty as an aunt. This is the most appropriate picture with both boys unintentionally covering their dingle dangles.
Hiding under the foosball table. I think Chase might have sharp teeth.
Eating cheese.
Foosball action! I hardly participated. I seriously suck at this game. And I don't like to participate in games where I suck. Like volleyball, softball, Scrabble....
This was taken when we went to the Kartchner Caverns which is just Southeast of Tucson. It was quite impressive. Click here to see what it's all about. No cameras allowed inside, hence a photo of a plant/tree outside.
Katie is taking a bite out of what looks to be a gigantic asparagus.
Mom and Katie photo op.
I just love this one.
I can't wait to see them again. Thank you all for coming, you are welcome anytime! Even in SLC where space may be limited! Perhaps we can all get together in Utah in the Spring/Summer and meet up in Moab? Camping would be great fun with these two busy nephews of mine.
1 comment:
DINGLE DANGELS!!! HA HAHAHHAhAHA
Post a Comment