in response to the responses: yes, we will be renting our house. if you know of anyone in Gilbert looking, let me know ;) No worries Tallie, we'll get the mail in time and if not it will be forwarded to us. Amy, of course we need to hang out! I'll call you or email you when we get semi settled :)
6 comments:
YAY! Moving is no fun, but it will be so great for you guys to be together again. I'm happy things are working out for you.
I'm so glad you'll be together again at last. Will you be renting your house?
hooray!! but I already sent a christmas card to you in AZ...hope you get it!
Yay!!! Can we please hang out?? It'd be fun!
in response to the responses: yes, we will be renting our house. if you know of anyone in Gilbert looking, let me know ;) No worries Tallie, we'll get the mail in time and if not it will be forwarded to us. Amy, of course we need to hang out! I'll call you or email you when we get semi settled :)
yayyyy!!! happy for you and clark, rach:).
Post a Comment