
A coworker introduced me to this product the other night at work. After watching demonstrations of it here, I was sold. I went on ebay and bought not one but TWO Furminators as Christmas gifts. One will be gifted to me from me, and one will be wrapped up all nice and shiny for a specific someone in my family who loves a cat named Caesar, aka King of Fur, aka Precious.
Scott and Dagmara, do not let the cat out of the bag! No pun intended.
This is my favorite picture found on Amazon. The fact that someone actually took the time to form a cat shape out of shedded (is that a word??) fur bewilders me.
This product will be glorious, I can't wait to try it out on Gretchen and then make my own cat shape out of her fur.
1 comment:
this will be perfect for 'Ceas!' :)
Post a Comment