Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cactus in Bloom!

Cacti sure are interesting. They don't need water and they thrive in the heat. Right now our pet cactus is in bloom. Funny looking and pretty all at once.





I must give myself a high five for this picture. All natural, no photoshop whatsoever. All of you probably think it is just another picture...but I think it is fabulous :)



Have a great Thursday! We're off to Payson for some hiking adventures and slightly cooler weather!

5 comments:

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

these pics are great, rach!! what kind of camera do you guys have? i wish we had one of these babies growing in our backyard, but i've settled for a few of them around our house...my fav plant for sure! love you!
whit

Janet said...

Love the picture :)

Rach and Clark said...

let's see...we have an old Kodak that Clark got on his mission...so it is at least 5 yrs old and I have no idea what kind! Within the year I hope to get a newer one, what kind do you have Whit?

Katie&Ty said...

Love the pic Rachel. I would get it framed and display it in your home!!

The Boones said...

how gorgeous!!!