Ohhhh sweet Janet. My beautiful sister-in-law Janet tagged me so here it goes...
8 Things I am obsessed about right now (in no particular order):
1. The Office (I will seriously be devastated if Pam and Jim break up)
2. Running, running and preparing myself to run 2 hours and 20 min this weekend
3. Spending time with my wonderful husband
4. getting new curtains and blinds for the home
5. Whole Milk (yum yum!)
6. Getting a manicure and pedicure on my birthday
7. Finding the perfect black, classy blouse (any suggestions on where to look???)
8. Finishing my current novel "The Perfect Mile"
8 Words or Phrases I use:
1. Claaaark
2. I love you!
3. stoked
4. sweet
5. really?
6. Hi my name is Rachel, I'll be your nurse tonight :)
7. whatever
9 Good night
8. ok
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Arrested Development seasons on DVD
3. There
4. are
5. no
6. other
7. shows I
8. watch!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. worked and prepared yet another patient for a CABG
2. came home at 8 am and slept until 2:30
3. Ran
4. played with Gretchen and threw her kitty treats to win her love
5. walked to the store for some groceries and then called Clark to have him pick me up on his way home from the gym ;)
6. watched an episode of The Office (season 3, Benjamin Franklin)
7. looked at blogs
8. talked to my awesome coach Jenna Benna
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Pita Jungle
2. In and Out
3. Thai Basil
4. Costco- can't ever go wrong with a sausage dog!
5. Mesa Frozen Yogurt
6. Quick Trip orange cream slushy
7. My Mom's kitchen when she makes lamb meatballs or taco casserole
8. Mom Tobler's kitchen (especially when she makes- or lets me help make- cinnamon rolls!)
I tag:
Mom Tobler (I'm with you on this one Janet!)
Amy (Again I back Janet up on this one!)
Whitina
2 comments:
Pita Jungle was super yum! Have you had Costco's froyo? We LOVE it!Costco makes everything good:).
I wanted to get a pedicure for my birthday, but it never happened. Hopefully yours does!
Post a Comment