Last weekend we took a little trip to Vegas for Jakob's homecoming and to get away from the Valley for a couple of days. Last year we took a visit around the same time, and drove up Mt. Charleston while the foliage was in full force. Of course, Clark didn't have his camera on him at the time and I was left devastated because there were so many beautiful trees that I couldn't take pictures of....but this year, we drove up to Mt. Charleston not only to hike and enjoy the outdoors, but to take pictures of the beautiful foliage! We were able to make up for last year, however, this year was slim pickens. But hey, we got a few good shots in!
Those are great pictures! And here I thought we'd never see fall in Vegas. I guess we just need to make a trip out to Mt. Charleston! Although our last experience there wasn't great--Madelyn fell headfirst out of her backpack carrier onto some rocks. Scary!
2 comments:
Those are great pictures! And here I thought we'd never see fall in Vegas. I guess we just need to make a trip out to Mt. Charleston! Although our last experience there wasn't great--Madelyn fell headfirst out of her backpack carrier onto some rocks. Scary!
You did great with the pics! No "Clark Pose" means success! ha ha Looks really beautiful. I wish I could see some of that around here.
Post a Comment