Congrats to you guys. we can't wait to own a home after Jason graduates in three years so we can have wall that are not white. Hooray for owning your own walls!!
Hi guys! Congrats! It's great to hear that you are doing so well. I was just talking to Ashley Woodward today at church and she told me about your blog. Would love to send you an invite to ours. bcdilley@msn.com ~ Brian and Carly Dilley
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy it worked out finally. It's frustrating, but I'm sure you'll love being in your own home. Now on to the moving! :)
Yeah!!! Happy Homeowners!!! Congrats you two!
I love the picture!
CONGRATS!!! LOVE THE HOUSE, LOVE THE PICTURE :)! Can't wait to visit you...:)
Congrats to you guys. we can't wait to own a home after Jason graduates in three years so we can have wall that are not white. Hooray for owning your own walls!!
Hi guys! Congrats! It's great to hear that you are doing so well. I was just talking to Ashley Woodward today at church and she told me about your blog. Would love to send you an invite to ours. bcdilley@msn.com
~ Brian and Carly Dilley
Post a Comment