Sunday, September 21, 2008

They're Back....



Like 3 years ago I started to have recurring tornado dreams. I have no idea why, I have never had a fear of them. But they would occur every 1-2 weeks for about 2 years. Then, out of nowhere, they stopped like a year ago.


And now they are back. I just had my first tornado dream in about a year. Does anyone have any idea what recurring dreams/nightmares are supposed to indicate or mean? I thought I didn't have a fear of them but maybe I'm developing a subconscious fear due to these dreams.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Rachel! I'm glad you commented on my blog, somehow I lost your blog address so I was happy to see you again :) Also, Mr. Wright used to analyze my dreams for me... ummm, maybe you should call him! ha

Catherine said...

well I have no idea but if you find out let me know.. i have this reoccurring dream about all my teeth falling out.. one by one... I hope your dreams subside... sleep is nice..

Riggs Familia said...

So Clark- I hear you saw John in Wally-World?! You gotta give me some grub on the chick he was with. He won't send me a pic or anything!..or tell me anything for that matter. Was she cute? What'd ya think? I know I'm a weird, nosy sister. Butcha gotta help me out!

We like Denver, by the way. Where area did you serve in? We live close to Aurora, off of Parker...sound familiar?